Fat loss Program: Ways to achieve it
According to the WHO, obesity has become a global epidemic. It not only affects high income countries, societies but is also prevalent now in low and middle income places. Affects people of all ages and background.
The struggle in Obesity lies in losing the fat which is stubborn enough that no matter the efforts taken it stays .There are many ways to lose weight, but somewhere down the line not all that looks good is always good. Following are few measures to take during the fat loss Program process:
• Weight management can be successful only if one has more positive and productive mindset. Dieting or exercising alone will not take anyone anywhere. It is a combination of discipline, sincerity and medical management where the things fall in place.
• Small changes in the lifestyle- may it be having proper breakfast and not skipping it, avoiding late night snacks, proper sleep pattern, avoiding cheat foods, proper walk will definitely help in regulating the life style and avoiding further health hazards.
• Simple rule is ‘lose weight in healthy way’. Eating less, exercising more will do more harm than being better. Weight loss shouldn’t be about deprivation. Instead, making lifestyle changes sometimes as mentioned above can make the difference.
• Building up the physicality is important but more important is retaining the mental stability. Treating the person as a whole is where the curability of the obesity lies.
• Then of course, non surgical and non invasive interventions such as laser lipolysis which is first of its kind, Endermology, radio frequency, mesotherapy etc. play the further irreplaceable role in building one’s confidence and attitude.